Social responsibility bug

The leaderboard is not updating properly.

The BOOST is based on 50% of the INDEX RATING of the Holding Company of the Manufacturing Business that made the product and 50% of the INDEX RATING of the Holding Company of the Retail Business that is selling the product.

The BOOST can increase between ratings — For example, it is possible to have a 7% boost with Bronze rating, or an 18% boost with a Gold rating. There is no boost provided for lower than Bronze rating.

The INDEX is based on the ratio of money invested in Social Responsibility in the past one year GT to Revenue earned all time. For example, a Holding Company that has earned total cumulative Revenue of g1,000 and which invests g10 in social causes (in the past year GT) will have a ratio of 10 ÷ 1,000 x 100% = 1.0%.

That’s why I showed the calculation above. So I shouldn’t be bronze, I should be platinum. It’s 900k+ over 20%

We neglected to mention that the number is lifetime donations not yearly.

Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 8.10.11 AM Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 8.09.48 AM Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 8.10.30 AM

We took another look and found that there were 2 typos in the configuration file for this screen, as a result the game was only showing Bronze and Platinum Titles after a certain score level, this has been corrected.