Onboarding New Players

Joining a big MMORPG like GoVenture World can be intimidating for some new players. It would be awesome if our existing players can help reach out to new players and offer to sell or buy products from them soon after they join.

6 Likes

maybe a feature for new players to be in touch with other new players would be more usefull

we have no idea who is looking for partners without make mails

1 Like

Agree, it would be nice to make it easier to see new players and we will work on that at some point. Right now you can see new signups in the ACTIVITY LOG at top and bottom of interface.

1 Like

i saw that but i think it is best to link new players with other new players first

(cause they need each other)

1 Like

Happy to keep an eye out.

2 Likes

We’re all pretty new… Happy to help if I see a name I don’t recognise

2 Likes

Help me clear my stock plz :slight_smile: (SnizCars)
well need some extra fund to learn how business work on world

Snizland. Shoot me a message in game and I will do what I can to help you out. My company is Bearhead Ventures

1 Like

If any new players want some help getting started or have any questions feel free to message me in-game ‘FireCastle’ and ill do my best to help out where I can.

Im very active so unless you hit me on a really busy day you should hear from me within at most 8 hours of your message being sent.

Not getting the welcome email how do i start without it and my email is ok because I tried the forget password option

@R_r_ltd, we see that you have now unlocked your account so we assume you got the welcome email ok.

Send any newbies my way either via in-game or by discord and I’d be happy to answer questions I can in my free time.

The New Player Initiative discord now exists for this purpose

1 Like