Manage Business screen glitch

A new problem this morning my time. In the manage business screen of my auto manufacturer there are 2/3 issues and I’ve tried in Chrome, Edge and Firefox - all the same

Major issue is that In the Orders and Shipping section it says I have no orders - I do and I need to ship them…

Minor issue - the red light is on indicating I’m not producing (I am) and part 2, both the start and stop production boxes are present - they aren’t usually both there.

ONGOING BUG - the only way I get in here is via a personal email notification of a response to a posting. It takes me to this forum already logged in. That’s what used to happen when you went from the game to the player community via the link in the game and that’s what should happen. Currently using the link I get a blank screen and have done all round. Please re-visit this and apply the same logic to go from the in game link as you do when I click on the link in my email…

The manage business screen is fixed thanks. The ONGOING remains…

The Player Community button not working seems to be for most players and we have this on our bug list. In the meantime, you can get to this website using GoVentureWorld.NET

ONGOING now fixed as well - and improved now that we are auto logged in coming here. Nice!