Lower yearly cost of drones in china

Good morning guys, so over the weekend i realized that the yearly operating cost of the drones is the same across all countries. all other businesses have a lower operating cost as the income is lower so I was hoping that could be lowered accordingly also.

GE

Actually, the operating costs are not the same, but the variation is lower with Space Drones, so more countries will have the same operating costs.

The way it works is that operating costs are based on the economic strength of a country, so countries with weaker economies have lower costs … but there is a minimum threshold so that no country will have lower costs than the minimum.

In the real world (and our game) there are over 200 countries and most of them have weak economies in comparison to the stronger countries, so most of them are at the minimum threshold. That minimum is higher for Space Drones because it is designed to be the highest risk and return business for expert players.

1 Like

Thank you for taking a few minutes to explain that to me as I did not understand it. There is so much to learn and never stops. Not the first thing to have me confused and im sure it wont be the last lol. Thanks again for the help!

GE

1 Like