Loan Not Issuing

I keep clicking the issue button for a loan I’m trying to lend. I have the money for it. I go to my investment bank, click the loan I’m trying to issue for, and then I scroll down and click “Issue.” When I do that, it reloads and pops up the achievement “Loan Processed” but never issues the loan out. I scroll back down and the “Issue” button is still there. And I have tried logging out and logging back in, tried leaving the page and coming back just to make sure it wasn’t just being one of those very few and rare glitches. But no matter what I do, it just keeps me in this cycle.

@Lifeline_Inc, the Dev Team are investigating this now. Thank you.

Sounds good :slight_smile: Hope it isn’t too hard of a fix. Sounds like a database update issue but I don’t know the behind the scenes stuff. Only taking an educated guess from my own experience :slight_smile:

It is a simple fix, just call the issue an over zealous guard that forgot who controls the gates to your business. It wasn’t issuing the loan but telling you it did.

My apologies, since this was an emergency bug fix that should have been vetted better.