I started a retail manufacturer and purchased some inventory on the open market (that worked fine). When I tried to change the price from the default g20,000, I noticed that the price box was off to the side a bit, and my new price wouldn’t save. I also noticed that some of the options, such as Showroom and Efficiency are not working and are not loading any possible upgrades.
I’ve tried relogging, clearing cookies and cache, restarting my browser, and using a different browser, and the issue has persisted.
Please, help. I’ve also posted in the chat room, so if you answer there, feel free to close this thread.