What do retail "signage & service" affect? How to improve that?

What do retail “signage & service” affect? How can I see that?(have these functions come into effect now?)

And How can I improve “signage & service” ?

See section 5.7 of the User Guide https://www.goventureworld.org/userguide

Hey the user guide is describing this too vague…!

Does it means that I need to buy the “SIGNAGE&SERVICE” here and turn it on, and the SIGNAGE&SERVICE of my store would increase (accumulatively every GT?)?
But How/where can I see?
So far, I can only find This occurs in the daily operation cost for VISIBILITY & GOODWILL,
But I cannot see any effects on my simulated customers !!!

In addition, I thought the SIGNAGE&SERVICE should also be in a percentage mode like “Feature” or “Quality” ,or “Brand”, because in the report for “Customer Profile” this was in %.

BTW, is there any difference in buying sales personnel/pharmacist/product training/online sales, etc(regardless of the amount of sales /GT they can bring)?

In addition, I bought “Doctor Marketing” and “Free Samples”.
But when I turned them on, they seem not work at all?
and I cannot find where the “Visibility” “Goodwill” are for my retail store?

The terms “visibility” and “goodwill” are just descriptions of the benefits provided by Signage & Service, they are not individual variables that you can track.

This sentence in the User Guide is the important one:

Your Signage and Service are compared to other Retail businesses in the same country at that same hour GT and will influence sales to virtual consumers based on their psychographics.

For example, if you and a competitor both have identical products and prices and you have more Signage & Service turned on than your competitor, then you will likely win more of the customers who value Signage & Service (as identified in their psychographics).

In the reports, you may see Signage & Service displayed as a percentage from 0 to 100% based on how many of the upgrades you have turned on.

You will not be able to see how many customers you won or lost due to Signage & Service … but the sales algorithms do use this to determine sales when you have competitors.

Signage & Service is not cumulative. You either have it on or off.

Dear, you say
“In the reports, you may see Signage & Service displayed as a percentage from 0 to 100% based on how many of the upgrades you have turned on.”
Could you tell me in which report?

and
2) is there any difference in buying sales personnel/pharmacist/product training/online sales, etc(Or only the amount of sales /GT they can bring?)?

3)I bought “Doctor Marketing” and “Free Samples”.
But when I turned them on, they seem not work at all?
Could you tell me whether these functions have been available in this game?
Or they are just new features that are not set? just like Ad spots, Govnmt lobbying not available for work?

(1) Try the PRODUCT COMPETETIVENESS report in the tablet.

(2) The difference is only the benefits listed for each one. The name of the upgrade has no effect.

(3) Signage & Service works yes. Ad Spots work too. Government lobbying it not enabled.

Ad spots work, but do they work for simulated customers, though the “guide” say so, I didn’t see any change on my simulated customers.
(they do not accept higher price, for the Ads)

In addition, what do numbers of “impression” and “clickthoughs” influnce?
Ad spots are dominant by big heads…

You won’t be able to see data to perfectly identify when ads are working for you or not with simulated customers. There are several aspects of this game and other games that you cannot track every number.

Impressions and clickthroughs are numbers that show you your reach with other human players.

Now the case is, once I raise the price, the units of product sold to simulated customers would drop to 0 per GT.

So, if I want to raise price, or say, raise the ceiling of selling price and still make customers buy them, what can I do?

Sorry, but we cannot provide personal coaching. You have to experiment on your own.

Yes, I have experimented, but maybe that is just the ceiling price so I cannot increase…

I still have the Question about “Doctor Marketing” and “Free Samples”
When I only turn “Signage & Service” on

but when I turn “Doctor Marketing” and “Free Samples” on, it is like this:

But these 2 are said to be adding to Visibility and Goodwill…

It is a display issue, and it will be corrected. Thank you for posting.

1 Like