Unable to Rename Purchased Business

I bought RPVN India today, and noticed I was unable to rename it. At first I thought it was an issue with the name, so I tried multiple names. I was able to change the logo and relocate it, but when I try to rename it nothing happens. (Clicking the save button doesn’t do anything)

Console shows an error as follows:
POST https://play.goventureworld.com/BusinessApi/Move 500 (Internal Server Error)
send @ jquery-2.1.4.min.js:4
ajax @ jquery-2.1.4.min.js:4
save @ v-636547276369471587-moveandrename.js:111

I am still able to rename other businesses (though those were ones I started), so my guess is it’s something either to do with RPVN India specifically or the process of buying businesses.

I have had similar issues with bought or moved businesses but have always managed to get around it eventually. At different times I have moved the business - even from one side of city to another, changed the logo and saved and then come back the next day to change the name. Also changing browser to make the change has helped.

It is glitchy and I don’t think I’ve managed to move, rename and change logo all at once last round or this.

Looks like you’re right, tried it again and it worked this time. Thanks. Based on that I’m guessing it’s an issue with caching for database calls.