Some challenges not opening

I completed most challenges except 7 of them which turn into grey color when I start it. The new browser just turns grey and when I close this little browser, the whole browser freezes and I have to kill it then relaunch website again.

@Toxico_International, which games failed on you?

I attached them in the screenshot:

1 Like

@Toxico_International. The tablet-friendly games take longer to load.

1 Like

I will check later tonight on my house laptop and if not working then I will report it on this thread.
Thanks again for your prompt responses!

1 Like

Some games need add ons. In my case it’s these ones as well. I switch to chrome or firefox and those seem to work better than IE

2 Likes

It worked on my home laptop, had to wait 1 minute for the grey color to turn into Unity engine startup.
Must be problem with previous PC I was using!

Ty all for your inputs.

Just a small inquiry though:

On “completed” challenges, there are several of them there which I did not actually play, but they are listed in “completed”… Shall I make a new forum post for it or is it fine to discuss here?

@Toxico_International, could you screen capture that and indicate which you didn’t play?

I am not 100% sure about the others, but I did play quite a lot of them yesterday.

@Toxico_International, the Dev Team could not replicate the problem, however they did add the games in question to you “in progress” tab so you can play them. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

1 Like

Thanks for your continuous support. :point_up:

1 Like

Thank you for playing!

2 Likes