Reset the game please

Can they please reset the game. I stopped playing because I got bored but now I wanna play again but want to start new. I don’t want to create a new account since that would go against game rules so please announce the start of the next reset.

You can now reset your own account by logging in and going to the building menu then MY PROFILE

I knew that but I want to see if there is any new features for the game. That’s why I’m waiting so that I can start over again and not have to restart from a reset.

by my reckoning, the reset should be soon, how many in game years is the average between resets? this would be my first

Resets happen 2 to 4 times per year. Resets are announced 5 to 10 days before they happen.

All new features are posted in this player community under the NEWS category on the home page.

So it might be next month

I believe the game has reached a end stage. top ten richest players hold insane amounts of cash due to drone business. New players have difficulties starting in manufacturing business because nobody is interested in 0/0 products. Very few active players in regular products, all active successful players have switched to drones.

I wouldn’t mind a reset now, then I can relax a bit as managing 12 business has become a lot of work.

1 Like

Reset the game

Your wish is coming soon.