Paying 3x displayed daily costs

I’m not sure if it’s a bug, but I’m guessing so.

As you could read from the title, I’m paying 3 times more than I should each day GT. My expenses are currently $16,156.00 per day GT (2 Sales Person and a Pharmacist), but I noticed I lose money randomly throughout the day. Luckily, I love collecting data and making statistics, so I collected data and made statistics.

I found that I was paying $48,468.00 every day, exactly 3 times as much as displayed. I was consistently paying this for 3 days GT straight (meaning it’s consistent). I’m not entirely sure what’s going on here.

Things to note: I am a pharma retailer, I am not exceeding maximum storage, consistently hitting max sales (stable revenue).


Thank you for reporting this issue. It has now been corrected.