New Bugs Since May 22 Reset

@garbs, the 0/0% cars on the Open Market must be sold before the ratings are adjusted.

Hi, I just got done with the tutorial and when I went to the manage business screen and clicked on my retail business a white screen appears that says, " The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable." any fix?

@Z10N_INC, the dev team identified your issue and it has been corrected. You should be able to proceed now with no issue. Thanks for the post and for playing!

Not sure if it is just me but I noticed a steep decline in sales today without any changes to how I do things. I lowered my price now by 10k and now picking up only 1 sale compared to my usual 4. I checked and saw no new competition had entered my country and the competition is selling low end cars compared to my 80/80. I sent something earlier in the game chat to see if anyone else noticed the same thing but haven’t heard back. Maybe I’m crazy but just thought I’d ask.

Update to above issue: NVM I Figured it out

Mail messages won’t send. Tried clearing cache and still no luck. Anything else I should try?

@Flex_Industries, is this from “Drafts” or a “New Mail”?

I tried both… drafts won’t display any company names and new mail displays them but can’t select them.

This should be corrected now.

@GVW_Admin Issue was resolved in edge but not in chrome. I also can no longer make any invoice payments on either browser. It seems to all have happened after buying out Astro’s business. Thank you for your assistance!

It is working now! Thanks again.

1 Like

Hi,

There seems to be a bug with the accept/reject feature for offers to buy in any browser I’ve tried (Safari, Edge, and Chrome) as I can no longer click on the button.

Thanks

Fixed! Thanks for reporting it.

1 Like

Hey,

The leaderboards appear to be down right now. Thank you again for all that you guys do!

Those Leaderboards are working now

The map no longer seems to load off the phone or when starting a new business. I tried Chrome and edge to see if it was just one browser but neither worked.

@Flex_Industries, thanks for this, the Dev Team are looking at it now.

This has been corrected. All good now.

1 Like

I now cannot seem to select a location on the map to form the business on either browser. Sorry for being annoying haha

1 Like

Not annoying, but helpful.Please stand by…

It should be working now. Some changes that we are working on made it into our release branch without the rest of the changes needed to support it.