Major Bug - Won't permit me to set fees for my law business

I recently created a law company, which the game currently doesn’t allow set my fees. Instead of setting fees, it takes me to an error page which states that “The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred.” Please look into it and fix it as soon as possible, as I my law company is unable to operate without the bug. Thanks.

I recently encountered a similar issue but instead with my newly established Ad agency. It stated, “The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.” As a result, I am unable to alter the Fees for my Ad agency, which means it also will not properly function. Please attend to these issues as soon as possible. Thanks once again.

Bruno Tojeiro
International Inc.

Thank you for the report, it will be investigated, the good news is that those fees are used for display purposes, that is when other players are looking up your business.

When someone sends you a hire message you can edit the fee for that contract offer there.

There was a bug in the Ad Agency, This has been fixed. The law firm is saving fees, but the display is not updating in a timely fashion, this will be addressed.

All taken care of now. Fees should be updating and displaying properly.