Issues with shipping products through direct sale

I have made a direct sale with another player and there are ongoing issues with the payments and shipments of the products.
The player has supposedly accepted an invoice for the products (it says they have paid), but I have not received any of the g money and I cannot ship my products to them, an error message pops up saying the BUYER cannot cover the taxes or shipping costs even though there are no taxes and they have assured me they have enough g money to cover shipping costs (even though the seller should be paying for shipping and I had enough to cover shipping).This issue is urgent as I need to receive this payment and ship these products ASAP.I would appreciate a speedy response to resolve these issues.Thank you.

We checked your account and you have received money from other players.

You are unable to ship because you are minus g60,000. You have negative funds, not positive funds.

You need to raise money by asking for a loan from an Investment Bank.

The alternative is that you can bankrupt your company by resetting it and starting over (the option is under My Profile).

I’d be more than happy to issue a low interest loan through Phalanx investments if you need @StephaniaCarmonaCo

@StephaniaCarmonaCo hey there,
We are always there to help the players out. If you are in need of anything you can come to us we will do everything we can. :slight_smile: