Error accessing manufacturing business

I’ve been experiencing this error quite often as of late. I cannot access certain manufacturing businesses, and it displays this error:

Error executing child request for handler ‘System.Web.Mvc.HttpHandlerUtil+ServerExecuteHttpHandlerAsyncWrapper’.
Source
System.Web
Stack trace
at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.ExecuteInternal(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm, Boolean setPreviousPage, VirtualPath path, VirtualPath filePath, String physPath, Exception error, String queryStringOverride) at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.Execute(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm, Boolean setPreviousPage) at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.Execute(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm) at System.Web.HttpServerUtilityWrapper.Execute(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.ChildActionExtensions.ActionHelper(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String actionName, String controllerName, RouteValueDictionary routeValues, TextWriter textWriter) at System.Web.Mvc.T4Extensions.RenderAction(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, ActionResult result) at ASP._Page_Views_Business_Manufacturing_cshtml.Execute() in d:\home\site\wwwroot\Views\Business\Manufacturing.cshtml:line 55 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at System.Web.Mvc.RazorView.RenderView(ViewContext viewContext, TextWriter writer, Object instance) at System.Web.Mvc.BuildManagerCompiledView.Render(ViewContext viewContext, TextWriter writer) at System.Web.Mvc.ViewResultBase.ExecuteResult(ControllerContext context) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResult(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass1a.b__17() at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilter(IResultFilter filter, ResultExecutingContext preContext, Func1 continuation) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass1a.<>c__DisplayClass1c.<InvokeActionResultWithFilters>b__19() at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilter(IResultFilter filter, ResultExecutingContext preContext, Func1 continuation) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass1a.<>c__DisplayClass1c.b__19() at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass25.<>c__DisplayClass2a.b__20() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass25.b__22(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

Refreshing the page helps sometimes, but it’s not working this time around. In addition, this error only affects a few of my businesses, the ones I acquired by purchase, as opposed to the ones I started myself. Any thoughts?

I get this occasionally but I just reload and it works.

I’m not able to duplicate this error myself but I will forward this on to the DEV team for review. Thank you for reporting this issue.

POSTED

1 Like

This bug is fixed and all should be working as intended now.

It was better for a few days but it’s back again with a vengeance. In my case it applies mainly to 2 businesses that were bought and then moved. Manufacturing - never retail…

Fireyscorp

I’ve sent details to the DEV team and although they couldn’t reproduce the bug, they are going to look deeper into the issue.

Thank you for reporting this.

POSTED

Although the error was fixed previously, I am facing this issue again, but only when attempting to access my Chinese manufacturing plants. One of the businesses was created by me though, so they do not apply solely to bought businesses this time around. As last time, it is only affecting manufacturing and not retail.

Hey SilvShepard, can you grab a screen capture the next time it happens. We are thinking it may have to do with what app is running on the virtual smartphone in the game but would need full screen captures from a few players to see if there is any consistencies. You can send them to steven.rolls@mediaspark.com

FYI - This has now been put to bed - It certainly mainly related to businesses both purchased and moved, but I’ve had no dumps with any manufacturer for over a week now.

Fireyscorp,

Thank you for reporting with this update.