Detailed Inventory Interface

It might already be in the game and I just don’t see it but what would be nice is have a more customazible inventory interface. For instance, if I bought a shipment of high MFG and R&D cars and wanted to sell them for more then a shipment of budget cars I can’t. They are all sold at a single price.

Secondly, is there a way to verify that a shipment of direct order cars from a supplier is actually at a specified MFG & R&D? I’ve been making orders with manufacturers directly and noting the MFG and R&D I’m requiring for the shipment. But I do not have any way of verifying if they’re 100% or 33%!

To my knowledge, the only interface of my MFG & R&D is a lag indication showing the overall average my retail store has sold. Any help or future features would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2 Likes

You can verify the percentage in the Business Competitiveness report.

Click reports on your phone and it is there.

1 Like

That’s OK for a very broad, average. But what I’m asking about is knowing that if I pay a good price for some high end manufactured cars, that I get a high end car. Right now there is no way to verify that the goods purchased are to the level specified. How do I know that the manufacturer isn’t just shipping me the lowest end merchandise? It all just shows as shipped and then a quantity ready to be sold. The only indicator is a broad average which doesn’t tell me anything if I’m purchasing from multiple vendors. How do I then know which vendor is pulling a fast one on me?

1 Like

You would need to check each vendor in the Business Competitiveness report to see their current ratings.

If you’re worried about this send me a message in game and I can put you in touch with some solid manufacturing partners. My company is Bearhead Ventures.

1 Like

Yes, I think it shows Features and Quality in the VENDOR report. But, I agree we need to make it easier to see this information. We will look into adding this info to the SHIPPING notification and the INVOICE.

POSTED

1 Like