Current Timeslot not visible on Advertising Campaign screen

The legend indicate “Current Timeslot” but it is not displayed on the table

Do you use UTC or an other time zone ?

Funny, I noticed that today too but thought it might have just been me or temporary, but seems there is something going on. Anything in the game that is REAL TIME based should be displayed based on your time zone that you selected during the tutorial (and can see or change in MY PROFILE).

That’s strange.

You said that these table was based on user time zone. I selected Paris time zone (currently UTC + 2). We are monday 01:23 PM here in France. But on calendar first day is tuesday.

Is it due to to:

• table’s display handle by server and calculate on server timestamp
  • display bug (tuesday is monday)
  • something else

Found !!!

Here we are 12th September 2016 02:12PM and it currently display my first ad (oh yeah !)

So here are bugs:

in ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN (my spots)

• day is not correct (it display for me day+1)
  • time is not correct (it display minutes, but bid start for real at 14:00:00 RT local time)

in ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN (spot bidding)

• first column displayed is not correct (it should be today and currently it display day + 1)
  • all the won bid are not in green (some are missing like my first spot maybe cause it is the time of actual displayed bid)
  • current spot is not highlighted

Can you send me a few screen captures which show the slots and times as you see them? Please make note of your current time as point of capture.

in ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN (my spots)

• day is not correct (it display for me day+1)
  • time is not correct (it display minutes, but bid start for real at 14:00:00 RT local time)

in ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN (spot bidding)

in MAIL new bug !!!

The ad section has been overhauled and should address any issues you had.

If you do happen to experience any further issues or any issues you have stated her resurface, please let us know.