Course Reward Completion

After I finished the Headlines That Grab Attention Course, I realized I did not get any rewards from it. I read all the topics and completed all the activities as well. Any idea what could be going wrong?

When checking the Performance page, there was an ‘Interview’ that was listed as not completed, but it was not offered in the course. Not sure if that has anything to do with it, but I thought I might as well mention it.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. We will look into it.

Same result…
also - just played the sales game - sold lots of vehicles - stock deducted, profit added but the 325 or 375 bxp it said wasn’t added. :cry:

We will look into that. Do you mind telling us what you thought about the SALES GAME?

1. What do you think of the idea of having a game that you can play which has an immediate effect on the game like that?

2. Did you find that particular game fun or interesting or useful?

The game itself was pretty basic - took one round to figure out how to start getting results. But I locked away the future potential usefulness if I needed to sell some cars in a hurry to pay a bill or move surplus stock. :bulb:

No advantage while I’m trying to build stock but invaluable when there’s a surplus. Like a RL sales event!:fireworks:

1 Like

I am having the same issue! I finished the course with 100% of the questions correct and a near perfect bonus score on each of the games but I didn’t get 500BxP or the g5000.