COMPETITION BUREAU Opens Investigation Into JOBSONS, PB CORP, and FIRESYSCORP

As I suddenly lost cash, I presume the penalties have been processed. Now, what about my compensation for the overpriced shares I bought :slight_smile:

2 Likes

wow. lolololo :joy::joy:

Idk Firey because they usually release the competition findings and then fine you, which in this case has not be done yet.

Sheesh… talk about harsh penalties. lol

roughly $59 million in penalties. Just glad we can put this behind us and move forward now.

1 Like

Who got the money in the end?

The investigation by the GoVenture World COMPETITION BUREAU into irregular trading by JOBSONS, PB CORP, and FIRESYSCORP has concluded. The findings are as follows…

JOBSONS, PB CORP, and FIRESYSCORP conspired to artificially inflate the share price of JOBSONS stock.

JOBSONS stock was purchased at the inflated price on the Primary Market by 21 Holding Companies to the amount of g174,012,493.

ACTION TAKEN:

1. JOBSONS stock price has been reset to the last traded value before the price inflation.

2. Profits made by PB CORP and FIRESYSCORP have been seized.

3. Money paid by the 21 Holding Companies to purchase the JOBSONS stock at an inflated price has been reimbursed. To clarify, the reimbursement was the difference between the actual price and inflated price.