Cant ship products

When I go to ship products the purchase order is to big for the screen and it will not let me scroll down to the ship button. I tried expanding the page but it did not help. I can see down to previously shipped on the purchase order and thats it, nothing below it, it is all cut off.

Here are a couple of things to try until our devs can look into this:

Press ctrl - to zoom out in your browser in case that makes the button visible.
If not, with your mouse, try clicking and holding the scroll wheel and pull down … that may reveal the bottom of the form.

Try a different browser or tablet or phone.

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestions Matt, I tried both of those last night and was unsuccessful with both of them. It will lets me click on shipping options but i cant seem to do anything else with it.

@Robsmart, is this still happening to you? If so, could you send us a screenshot showing us what you see please?

Hey NK sorry for the late reply, I just Made the screen smaller and was able to see the ship button and everything at the bottom of the shit page. If I enlarge it back to its original zoom size i cannot see the bottom of the page again to ship.

Thanks for letting us know, glad you were able to proceed.Curious to know what platform and browser you are using.